Anybody know this dc5? Looks a bit rough

dotty

Advanced Member
It might be worth a look, some nice mods, but can only see the standard airbox from the pics.

gregb

Advanced Member
I don't know where the ROUGH idea is coming from,looks fine overall but the bonnet is lying a bit more forward over the headlight in the second pic but that could just be from an off fitment after a replacement?
Wheels need a good clean but hey whose don't :wink: .

EK9CAL

it is on gumtree aswell and the front bonnet is rusty. it has no type r sticker on the sides.

kingston

Advanced Member
Sounds as if your talking yourself out of going to view it really.

Are there different pics on Gumtree as i cant see the rust via Autotrader.

Only issues i see with the AT ad is that it does have the induction kit as suggested (unless its a K&N replacement panel) and the fog light switch has been removed

Some people dont like the stickers on the side and so take them off.

Have a search on here for Ebony and Ivory and you might just find out who the previous owner was...

Apart from that, have it HPI'd as it seems too cheap unless thats what 01's are going for now?

brucey87

Advanced Member
is it me or does the drivers side look higher than the pasenger side?

might be the way its parked but i had a issue with my teins and the passenger side coilover thread worked loose from the locking nut and started raising itself. it only got noticed when it got picked up during its mot but was a fair bit higher i felt stuipid for not noticing but supose never really looked for it.