Anybody running this exhaust ??

DC5Curn

Advanced Member
I was just looking at the very same system at the weekend. I couldnt find any info on it for the DC5. On their website they make systems for 911's etc so Id expect them to be good quality. I was wondering how loud they would be.

bxlheathsupra

Advanced Member
Back when i had a supra whifbitz were rated as a pretty good company, they used to run a few time attack supras. Not sure how they rate nowadays but i would expect their parts to be pretty good

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

DC5Curn

Advanced Member
bxlyheathsupra said:
Back when i had a supra whifbitz were rated as a pretty good company, they used to run a few time attack supras. Not sure how they rate nowadays but i would expect their parts to be pretty good

Thats how I know them. They used to work on my Supra. They are still big in the Supra game so I agree I cant imagine them selling crap. Its just not being able to find anything out about the system.

bxlheathsupra

Advanced Member
DC5Curn said:
Thats how I know them. They used to work on my Supra. They are still big in the Supra game so I agree I cant imagine them selling crap. Its just not being able to find anything out about the system.
I take it your after a titanium system? If not i cantvrecommend the solid fabs system enough, ive run mine for a year now, two track sessions, fits great sounds nice (not to loud)

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Get an RM01A mate, they're a fantastic system. Extremely light, top quality and well built. Both quiet and loud when you need it to be.

Plasmapants

Dc5curn has one waiting to go on and I already have a legalis r . Sometimes it‘s nice to delve into the unknown tho . Defo wouldn‘t mind trying it