Anyone bought these before? (J's fenders on ebay)

Fez

Advanced Member
Im pretty sure the seller is on here, he posted them up for sale before.

Chewy

Advanced Member
Fitment looks just as poo as genuine ones anyway.

At £390 you could probably bag yourself a genuine set for £100 more.

Reggie91

Advanced Member
Chewy said:
Fitment looks just as poo as genuine ones anyway.

At £390 you could probably bag yourself a genuine set for £100 more.
Yeah I know, but then you have to factor in the wait. Plus as you said the genuine ones have just as poor fitment.

Not a fan of the fiberworx ones as they‘re just shocking so thought these might be better

Chewy

Advanced Member
Reggie91 said:
Yeah I know, but then you have to factor in the wait. Plus as you said the genuine ones have just as poor fitment.

Not a fan of the fiberworx ones as they‘re just shocking so thought these might be better
I get where you're coming from, the wait would be long.

But I only say this as yes, we know the genuine items are a not a great fitment out the box, but these are a molded directly from original items, which isn't going to make them any better, if anything it would probably make them worse. At least the originals are tried and tested, and can be make to fit without too much effort.

spooke

Advanced Member
These replica J's wings have been for sale at like £240 in the past, may have been a different seller though. Personally if you can get them for less than £300 I'd go for them, fitment looks decent enough from the photos.

Reggie91

Advanced Member
spooke said:
These replica J's wings have been for sale at like £240 in the past, may have been a different seller though. Personally if you can get them for less than £300 I'd go for them, fitment looks decent enough from the photos.
I think the ones for £240 were the ones on this forum. The guy was from abroad who was selling them.

Hmm i'll have a think. I'm just doing stuff to my car now for the sake of it haha (any excuse to prolong me selling it)