Anyone driven both facelift and pfl?

RE Spirit

Parts Trader
I had this dilema between the PFL and FL when I was looking at the Teg's.

PFL won in the end due to the looks of the Front and Rear Lights :)

Everyone has their own taste at the end of the day and will be your pride and joy, choose what you'd enjoy taking care of :)

JezW

Advanced Member
Kerv said:
I test drove both before buying mine.
The FL did feel a little more comfortable than the PFL on the standard suspension.
But most people lower their cars because it looks and feels better, hense it then comes down to looks. FL for me!

I dont think my bum looks too bad!! :xyes:

oh mate!

Is that a genuine mugen rear lip? £600-£700?

And the skirts?

Jaws

Wish I never opened this thread! Got me thinking about rear lip for my FL! Personally I think the pfl is more aggressive but I like the thought of the FL being slightly newer, had a good example come up at a decent price so went for the FL in the end. I'm very happy to say the least!

ckh

Advanced Member
i have both a FL and a Pre FL at the moment the stock suspension on a FL is so much better if you decide not to change it.

i use to like the only like the lights on a PRL but the FL light have grown on me

Freya

Advanced Member
Kerv said:
I test drove both before buying mine.
The FL did feel a little more comfortable than the PFL on the standard suspension.
But most people lower their cars because it looks and feels better, hense it then comes down to looks. FL for me!

I dont think my bum looks too bad!! :xyes:

that is a very nice bum!!!! :D