Anyone fancy 02 Dec brands £149 with MSV

Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
carl hammond said:
Are you about on the 9th Dec Chris as I am looking to see if I am free and available to do that one as I am away on the 2nd?
I might pop down and grab some rides with you :)

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Unnamed_warrior said:
I might pop down and grab some rides with you :)
Sounds good mate, I will keep you posted once I am back from Dubai to see if funds allow me to book it and buy the tyres I need etc. If I do then don't look forward to any flying laps lol, not driven on track for about 7 years and never the DC5, not even driven it spirited yet since buying it as it's been with TGM more than myself so this will be a testing session for me to get a feel for the car and aid me in deciding what the future holds for it :)

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
carl hammond said:
Your doing brands on the 2nd mate?
No lol, I said I'm busy on the 2nd (title of the thread says 2nd) as I'll be watching the Rugby in Gloucester.

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Chris. said:
No lol, I said I'm busy on the 2nd (title of the thread says 2nd) as I'll be watching the Rugby in Gloucester.
My bad posted in the wrong one, was meant to post in the 9th Dec one seeing if you'd be doing that one at Brands if I can ?

Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
carl hammond said:
Sounds good mate, I will keep you posted once I am back from Dubai to see if funds allow me to book it and buy the tyres I need etc. If I do then don't look forward to any flying laps lol, not driven on track for about 7 years and never the DC5, not even driven it spirited yet since buying it as it's been with TGM more than myself so this will be a testing session for me to get a feel for the car and aid me in deciding what the future holds for it :)
All laps are flying laps mate.. as long as you are having fun hehe.. plus i know brands pretty well so can give you some pointers to build up that speed :)

Mark

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Unnamed_warrior said:
All laps are flying laps mate.. as long as you are having fun hehe.. plus i know brands pretty well so can give you some pointers to build up that speed :)

Mark
Sounds good Mark and be good to catch up again, cars off to TGM tomorrow for final parts to be fitted (until the new year) :)

spooke

Advanced Member
Quite tempted by this, only done one track day so far and that was on Bedford West layout - obviously this track will get up to much higher speeds and it's all day so I'm a bit apprehensive :D

Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
spooke said:
Quite tempted by this, only done one track day so far and that was on Bedford West layout - obviously this track will get up to much higher speeds and it's all day so I'm a bit apprehensive :D
Yeah come mate.. there will be a few tegs going so you will have something to base yourself on.

Ricky11

I may be interested in this! last blast before the teg goes into hibernation....

If its raining don't fancy spinning off Paddock hill bend into the gravel though... :xtsk:

Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
Ricky11 said:
I may be interested in this! last blast before the teg goes into hibernation....

If its raining don't fancy spinning off Paddock hill bend into the gravel though... :xtsk:
you wont spin off, plus nothing wrong with getting the back end out. :)

loud945

tempted by this, been to brands hatch once before but this would be first track day ever in the teg!