Anyone from the North west.....

Andywilkinson

Advanced Member
Willing to take me out for a passnger ride in thier integra, i have fallen in love with the car but still need to see if it is the car for me with drivability etc, against my dc2.

Cheers

Andy

Wardy7

Advanced Member
You probably need to narrow the "north west" down a bit more to get someone close.

Cheers
Wardy

Yambo

Advanced Member
Mine will be on the road in 2 weeks if you can wait?!

I work in Chester

Wardy7

Advanced Member
I'm in Cheshire, prob 20 miles from Chester. About half way between Chester and Manchester.

Cheers
Wardy

Andywilkinson

Advanced Member
OOh lovely, any of you willing to give me a passenger ride in one just for me to make sure it definately is for me :D

Dark Blue Mark

Advanced Member
Be interested in your thoughts Andy, but betting you will like it.

The extra torque, extra gear, updated looks and all the other bits are very inviting!

Andywilkinson

Advanced Member
I hope so, cos my DC2 will be going next week :cry:

And i'm hopefully speaking to Andy of 200bhp about one he has :D

But will definately post up some views

spo_gen

Advanced Member
Andywilkinson said:
Willing to take me out for a passnger ride in thier integra, i have fallen in love with the car but still need to see if it is the car for me with drivability etc, against my dc2.

Cheers

Andy
Naw pal, why would you wanna get a SLOWER car? :wink: :lol:

Stevieg

Advanced Member
Hiya Andy,

I remember you from the DC2 site.

Haha lots of old DC2 owners gradually making their way to the DC5 site :)

I just recently got my DC5 from Andy and the service was top notch.

Comparison summery so far: I'd say the DC2 is the better drivers car - rawer and more direct. The chassey on the DC2 is better, you get more feedback from the car the brakes also feel better (weird). However the DC5 engine and gear box are better and I think with some mods the DC5 could really shine.

It is still a really good drivers car but IMO doesn’t have the magic of the DC2, but the DC2 is getting a bit long in the tooth now and looks dated. The DC5 looks awesome, is nicer to drive day to day and has a bit more grunt lower down.

When you do have a drive you will find the DC5 feels slow but you will be surprised when you look at the speedo as your actually going a lot faster than you thought! The Vtec is smooth and not as aggressive as the DC2.

I'd like to have a go in a mildly modded one to see how it sounds / feels.

Andywilkinson

Advanced Member
Hello Stevie :)

Cheers for the quick write up there, I still love my DC2 with a passion, and still go out driving with a huge grin on my face, living in Wales with all the hills and windy lanes an B roads nearby is a great treat everyday.

But as you say, i feel the DC2 is looking a bit dated etc, and i just feel its time to let go and move on. And i fell its only logical to get the DC5 :D

Lets hope i'm right

hussain124

Advanced Member
i am from manchester and i will be buying dc5 in 2 months time. would love a test drive , any one Willing to take me out for a passenger ride in thier integra.