Anyone going to TGM?

Shortstuff

Advanced Member
Hi

I was was wondering if anyone near Gloucester or passing is going to TGM on 30th November or 7th December?

I was hoping to grab a lift for the the journey home on 30th or on way on the 7th

Thanks

Shortstuff

Advanced Member
Excellent!

I would definitely recommend taking it TGM for a full check over once you have bought it. I went for a new underseal to find my front engine mount was shot :).

Where abouts do you live?

Thanks

Bikerz

I live Upton St. Leonards. Its my bro's car really but Im on policy. (I have a 650bhp TT as a toy) and a Polo in white with orange wheels as a daily.
My bro lives in Painswick. TGM will get it Im sure. Its a fresh import from Torque GT so hoping it will be sound. He is swaping his TT Supra 6 Speed manual for it! (Its green with carbon bits so you might have seen it)

Where abouts are you? Use yours as a daily?

Shortstuff

Advanced Member
Oh only down the road from me :) I am in Quedgeley. I do use mine as a Daily unfortunately as unable to afford another car at the same time.

Wow you 2 have some amazing cars, how come he is swapping it for a DC5?

Good thing about going to TGM is that Torque GT will let them do work under warranty :)

Bikerz

Hes swapping the Supra for a DC5 as the supra is too fast for him really in the winter, you have to be on the ball all the time, no point and squirt drive for sure.As a daily a supra is a nightmare, he doesnt want a toy and a daily like me. He wants 1 car he can drive every day. The Supra is a 1996 car and it shows! Although low mileage it really is a daily drive through the winter!

Shortstuff

Advanced Member
Thats completely fair enough.

Let me know how it goes :) Hopefully we can head down together