Anyone got temporary insurance cover on monthly basis?

Yella Fella

Nismo Wannabe
As I'm selling my car, I really don't want to get hold of a whole year's cover... anyone used temp month to month or a short term 3-6 month cover even?

I don't like the idea of paying for a whole year and only getting a bit back when cancelling after a certain number of months. It will be back to standard bar wheels/suspension at the moment. Most likely no more than 1000 miles as it be sat on the drive ready to be sold

dc5ian

Advanced Member
As I'm selling my car, I really don't want to get hold of a whole year's cover... anyone used temp month to month or a short term 3-6 month cover even?

I don't like the idea of paying for a whole year and only getting a bit back when cancelling after a certain number of months. It will be back to standard bar wheels/suspension at the moment. Most likely no more than 1000 miles as it be sat on the drive ready to be sold
im having trouble with my van insurance, someone hit me and cos its a ongoing claim the insurance company has not issued my no claims bonus so my premiums are sky high due to this, ive insured my van with insure 4 a day. 1-28 days insurance.