Anyone had their KPro mapped by Mase?

blueguy

Resident J's whore
Posted last year. Fingers crossed mate.

Mase;946440 said:
Hey guys,

So yes, we have Surrey Rolling Road booked for Friday, November 11th, as well as Sunday November 13th.

I get a lot of questions over the months about everything under the sun. I can understand many people have their vehicles tuned prior because they do not want to wait until I come back into town. For those who have had their cars previously tuned, I can setup special prices for a retune. 99% of the time I can make improvements off someone else‘s tune, whether its more power/better fuel economy/drivability/throttle response/boost tables etc. I put a guarantee on this. If I do not make improvements over your old tune, you do not have to pay for my tuning fee.

As far as some of you all asked which KPRO ECUs can go in which, If you chose not to run the OEM ecu, the PRB ECU will work on all dc5s.

As for the K100. I could do the k100, however, we dont use them here in the States. If there was enough interest in tuning the k100, I would get the needed parts to do so.

Those needing Kpros, PM me and I will setup a special pricing structure for the kpro/tune. If you guys need other small parts, PM me and I‘ll see what I can do about bringing it over. I can often save people a good chunk of money.

Also, while I have a great deal of experience tuning Hondas, believe it or not, I tune a handful of other cars. I can custom tune/flash many newer European cars such as audi/bmw/mercedes/porsche/VW/Etc. as well as japanese EVO/Subaru and this is done all through the OBD2 port, which means theres no additional hardware to have or purchase.

Also, while I dont have time during the dyno sessions to answer everyones questions, we often will go out to a restaurant/pub after dyno days. Im always open to answering peoples questions regarding their setups/future builds/etc. We may setup something for that Saturday instead, which everyone would be welcome, even if you dont have a car to tune, it always a good time.

If anyone else has any other questions/comments please let me know.

Mase

cosmic_chi

Oh, I had e-mailed personally before and he stated he didnt map K100 at all but the post above makes abit more sense

dotty

Advanced Member
Steve messaged me tonight and he is looking to join us for the Spa track day in early April and his intention is to do some mapping at Surrey rolling road on the 5th and 6th of April.

This is provisional at the moment.

Mase

Hello all,

I will be coming back to tune some cars very soon! Looking forward to working with everyone again.

I have booked my flights and will be traveling to the track day event at Spa april 1st. Then I‘ll be coming back to London and have booked Surrey Rolling Road for April 5th and April 6th. I look forward to tuning a bunch of cars, and as always we seem to have a good variety of vehicles show up. This go around it looks like we will have Honda, Nissan, BMW, Porsche and I think even a Ford GT might turn up!

Those who need tuning please contact me directly: Mase@MaseEngineering.com

For those who need small items such as ECUs/Injectors/Map sensor/Etc. I‘d be happy to source them and bring them over. Please let me know ahead of time however.

Often I get asked if I would do baseline Dyno runs and give advice on the results/setup, I‘d be more than happy to do so, as long as we
have enough time.

If anyone has any questions please let me know, I‘m here to help!

Regards,

Mase

jdmsteve

Advanced Member
No not yet, I'm waiting until the auto tensioner gets here from the states and fit together. Has yours arrived lee?

Mase

Hey guys, I think I've replied to all the emails. If not shoot me a reminder. Looking forward to meeting all the new guys!