Anyone had their KPro mapped by Mase?

SpaceMonkey

Advanced Member
Sods fudging law!!!

The missus's rents anniversary & she's made us plans :x

Mase - What time are you starting? Might see if I can go missing for a couple of hours in the morning.

dotty

Advanced Member
Just been chatting with Mase and it looks like he will be in the UK at the beginning of 2013 (possibly even December 2012) and will go on to Abu Dhabi to do some mapping.

http://maseengineering.com/about/

dotty

Advanced Member
Lol.

Just read back through this thread, did anyone ever discover who MJ type R's tuner was? I've not seen or heard from him in ages... or was he abducted by tuning aliens?!

dotty

Advanced Member
What would be the preferred month?

Serious enquiries only :)

For what it's worth MJ must have been talking nonsense after all as my car has been to the ring and back twice and also lapped spa all day long since Steve (Mase) mapped my car... And guess what it's still going strong !

leejw87

Spoon Whore
Preferred month for me would be ideally early next year but if he was to come in December I can't see it being a problem.

jdmsteve

Advanced Member
I'd deffinatly be up for this.
Kind of been waiting got this since I saw mase post on the itr Facebook page on the britcar enduro weekend. :)

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
Lol.

Just read back through this thread, did anyone ever discover who MJ type R's tuner was? I've not seen or heard from him in ages... or was he abducted by tuning aliens?!

yeh it was Perrymoo (who i met once and was quite an odd character) and i think they have both been abducted, no idea what has happened to mike or his car though, which is a shame as the car had some very cool parts on it.

jdmsteve

Advanced Member
Going by the magic he worked with stoo's Teg I'm sure you'll see good results lee :)
Especially now your all tensioned up