Anyone have one of these attached to their induction kit?

Dc5vic

Advanced Member
tricker_luke said:
Yeh that's the guy, it also came with a free keyring which is a 2 inch piece of tubing with the website logo and angled cuts :D
Contacted this guy.He said it's a 14 day delivery for the induction tube and shipping to dublin was 17.50.Thought that was a tad high for a piece of tubing delivered :xrealangry:

Dc5Dub07

Advanced Member
Dc5vic said:
Contacted this guy.He said it's a 14 day delivery for the induction tube and shipping to dublin was 17.50.Thought that was a tad high for a piece of tubing delivered :xrealangry:
Give Murray Motorsports a call, they will order it in for ya..

Dc5vic

Advanced Member
Dc5Dub07 said:
Dc5vic said:
Give Murray Motorsports a call, they will order it in for ya..
Agreed,i'll see what they want for it first.MM ain't the cheapest either!I'm not lookin for it for nothin but within reason where my ass isn't sore after buyin it :xlol:

Dc5Dub07

Advanced Member
Dc5vic said:
tricker_luke said:
Yeh that's the guy, it also came with a free keyring which is a 2 inch piece of tubing with the website logo and angled cuts :D
MM aren't cheap for sure, but when you add together £58+£17.50 then your upto almost €90, so prob not saving much...