Anyone Heading to TGM Saturday July 2nd?

ladykb

Advanced Member
Hi im taking a trip to TGM Saturday the 2nd July, wondered if anyone will be around?

ladykb

Advanced Member
Hi Stuart nice to meet you.

How comes you were still around when I left were you blocked in?

Did you have a browse of the for sale forum go on you know you want too lol

Jalapeno

Hi Stuart nice to meet you.

How comes you were still around when I left were you blocked in?

Did you have a browse of the for sale forum go on you know you want too lol

Yeah the guy in the Mondeo blocked me in.

I've had a look yeah, getting the appetite going for a DC5 again but I must resist ;)

Zani

Advanced Member
Did either of you spot a white DC5/Green Wheels looking very sorry for itself?

Zani

Advanced Member
I got rear ended back in March, been waiting for a back panel and boot floor to come in from Japan... the boot floor ETA is September at the moment :(

ladykb

Advanced Member
I got rear ended back in March, been waiting for a back panel and boot floor to come in from Japan... the boot floor ETA is September at the moment :(
Jesus, i take it its not your daily driver... you must be missing her so much i feel for you. :xcry: :xcry:

Zani

Advanced Member
Jesus, i take it its not your daily driver... you must be missing her so much i feel for you. :xcry: :xcry:
She was my daily driver and weekend toy... I've had to buy another car to get to work/around in... Yes missing my teg very much. :(

MadMaxCTR

Advanced Member
Feel your pain mate. I had a 3 month wait for my rear windscreen after the Teg got vandalised. Was even worse because i'd only owned her for 2 weeks