Anyone here owned an S2000?

rick c

Advanced Member
That doesn't bother me to be honest I don't like to modify cars (bar a nice exhaust maybe) and though the DC5 is hugely practical with boot space and all its not like I couldn't get by without it.

larz

Advanced Member
S2K is lovely but have you driven one? I think that will tell you a lot about whether you want one or not... take the advice from the forum here and keep it in mind when deciding which you prefer. Your heart seems to be in it but maybe you're expecting too much from the s2k...

I've never driven the S2K so i can't really judge.

nambiker

i have an ep3 at the moment and had an s2k before. it feels much quicker then my ep3! i really liked my s2k. i took it through europe all the way to oslo with the gf and it was fine for us. test drive one and decide where to go from there!

rick c

Advanced Member
Yeah thanks guys I will :)

Having said that I never test drove a DC5 before I bought this!

Rob84

Advanced Member
I was looking to a buy a new one before I got my DC5. After the test drive I decided it wasn't for me as it was simply too small for me (I'm a 6ft 1" 17st chunk lol) Was a real shame as it drove really really well, gearbox was much better then the dc5's, although with the car I drove only having done 35 miles, I guess that was to be expected. Although after having my teg for over a year now, I wouldnt even consider one as imo, the teg is much more the all-rounder then the S2k :)

TommyDC5

I currently have an S2000 and before that a DC5. They are both on par with each other. For example on a dry sunny day with the roof down the S2000 is so much fun! The DC5 is a sharp handling car but if you learn how to drive the S2000 it is just as sharp if not sharper. You feel more at one with the car in the S2000.