Anyone in/near south wales?

Cardiff r33

Advanced Member
Well i am getting to nearer to really searching for my dc5, hoping i get the deposit for my car today so somethings my end i need to sort then its sold!

I dont want to buy the first one i see, well i do but i want to have been in at least one to get an idea what to expect etc, i dont want to go to view one with a mind to buying it then think dc5 is maybe not for me, or not know something is not right with it etc Is anyone local so i can meet you and go for a spin? (you drive of course)

Would be much appreciated

Ben

rossi

As the owner of the first one in wales August 02 see you soon
My FD2 has now also arrived.
Both have been around the Nurburgring

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
F*** Me, Lyndon Ross makes a return, its been a long time, what are you up to these days?

moggs

Advanced Member
I'm from south wales, few on here are, at the moment i'm working away and spend most of my weekends in cornwall but when i'm around your more than welcome to check out my car. will be at castle combe on sep 5 for the action day too if you can make it. also check out www.rebelmotorsport.co.uk based in south wales and go for amazing drives around the area.
Ian

Cardiff r33

Advanced Member
moggs said:
I'm from south wales, few on here are, at the moment i'm working away and spend most of my weekends in cornwall but when i'm around your more than welcome to check out my car. will be at castle combe on sep 5 for the action day too if you can make it. also check out http://www.rebelmotorsport.co.uk based in south wales and go for amazing drives around the area.
Ian
getting married on the 5th lol well when your around pm and we can meet up, chatted to lyndon and going to meet him and have a look at his dc5 and make sure its what i want, 95% certain it will be

moggs

Advanced Member
Never mind, good luck with the marriage mate. will be around the week before but have a wedding to go to myself so won't be free. I'm sure you'll love it when you have a look. hard car to beat for mpg/performance plus its really practical. And huge fun also.

rossi

Hi simon
Long time no speak...still alive bit like you now have 2 cars FD2 and the Dc5(waiting for eibach tie bars from tom)
Got rid of wife(not a cheap hobby) out to the ring in 3 weeks

Hows things with you
Best regards
Lyndon

Cardiff r33

Advanced Member
well as the car has sold the hunt is on for a teg so there should be another one in south wales in the next week or so!