Anyone know of a dealer near Guildford with a DC5 in?

Geno

Hi guys, I was pointed here from CT-R.co.uk where I post crap all the time. I'm thinking of changing from an EP3 to a DC5 but before I take the plunge, I want to drive one.

I am favouring taking a dealer's car out as it is way less hassle than piloting one privately and having to worry about insurance etc. This is a bit of a long shot, but has anyone seen one at any car dealership near me?

I've only ever seen one which was randomly at a Mazda garage and like a donkey, I didn't test drive it. Granted I'd only had my brand new EP3 a month but it was still a missed chance :lol: :roll:

If anybody spots one, give me a shout please!

CHALKIE

Proud to be C/W.
Hi there, before any one can help you, you need to pop a post in the newbies section and tell us your life story. :lol:

Jus kidding pal, there's a garage in f,boro, that usually has a couple of DC5's knocking about. It's just behind infinity motorcycles(the old motorcycle city). I was looking @ a c/w one there in the summer but they were sticking to the price in the window and offering silly £££ p/x for my dc2. So went elsewhere in the end.

Failing that, i could take you for one of my "legendary" spins, as im in aldershot and work in guildford.

HTH, chalkie.

DC5TU

Advanced Member
Do not go to magnum motors, in farnborough/north camp

neither, go to motocars in newbury

Im in fleet, chalkies in aldershot, and TGM is in Fleet too, if you want a ride, giz a shout. mines near enough standard now

Chief

Advanced Member
Shame you didn't post this earlier, I was in Guildford on Sat could have taken you for a spin.

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
""Hi guys, I was pointed here from CT-R.co.uk where I post crap all the time.""

On another note Don't post crap either as i'll rub it out :wink:

dotty

Advanced Member
C&S Evo7 said:
""Hi guys, I was pointed here from CT-R.co.uk where I post crap all the time.""

On another note Don't post crap either as i'll rub it out :wink:

CTRO posters generally do post cr@p :lol:

"OMGZ mi R type jst beet a cayman"

Geno

chalkie said:
Jus kidding pal, there's a garage in f,boro, that usually has a couple of DC5's knocking about. It's just behind infinity motorcycles(the old motorcycle city). I was looking @ a c/w one there in the summer but they were sticking to the price in the window and offering silly £££ p/x for my dc2. So went elsewhere in the end.

Failing that, i could take you for one of my "legendary" spins, as im in aldershot and work in guildford.

HTH, chalkie.
DC5STU said:
Do not go to magnum motors, in farnborough/north camp

neither, go to motocars in newbury

Im in fleet, chalkies in aldershot, and TGM is in Fleet too, if you want a ride, giz a shout. mines near enough standard now
Cheers guys. Didn't realise there were options so close (I'm actually in Farnham) :)

I'll see what the dealers can do for me but if they are nobs, I will tap up one of you for a spin.

DC5TU

Advanced Member
well fo r a start magnum wont let you have a test drive until your in the finalization stage of the deal, on a car youve never driven!! :?

CHALKIE

Proud to be C/W.
True.

My best advice would be to pop down to TGM on a saturday and pester one of the DC5 owners, down there pestering tom,for a passenger ride.

:wink:

AdrianK

Advanced Member
MOTOCARS, in newbury will let you drive one, i drove one there, then bought one privatly. Give em a bell and book a test drive.

Geno

DC5TU said:
well fo r a start magnum wont let you have a test drive until your in the finalization stage of the deal, on a car youve never driven!! :?
Then I will kindly tell them to go fuck themselves. I'm not an idiot - I'm not going to start agreeing to things having not joyridden their car!

Might have to try Newbury but I'll try the local shysters first.