Anyone know of this car?

maxvr6

Advanced Member
That belongs to Haza, not been on here long at all, no build thread or anything that I can see

RE Spirit

Parts Trader
Great memory Max, I remember seeing photos of it somewhere before but couldn't remember who haha

maxvr6

Advanced Member
I wish my memory was that good, the interior shot is on the homepage in the garage section lol

Sylar122

Advanced Member
only concern with it atm for me is the recaro's bolsters in that picture :/ might consider going for a fresh import instead, sturggling to find one that ticks all the boxes for me.

Rom

Advanced Member
In that picture at least, the fabric looks ok, so would hopefully get away with new foam. You can get the fabric for those bits too. So while its adding to the cost, your going to get some lovely seats.

You obviously cant see the upper bolster, which i dont think you can get the precut fabric for.

To be honest, finding perfect seats is going to be a stretch. They are all pretty old now, even the FLs. EVen the ones which arent knackered, are going to feel softer and have some foam wear.
If everything else ticks the boxes, it could still be worth a look. As seats are fixable / replaceable.