Anyone know this car?

wocka

Advanced Member
I‘m sure this one sold on eBay around 6-8 weeks ago, i messaged the seller about it but it had already sold

Looks a stunning example either way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phil r type

Advanced Member
I also contacted the old owner/seller of this car . Was up for £9800 in may. he told me it sold after only a couple of days . Think this seller must of bought it to make a couple of £££, he also did tell me it was mint and maybe under sold it so still might be worth a look :)

nails

Advanced Member
I went to see it on Sunday. It is not immaculate or mint by any means. It is also not that bad, but it's not for me so I walked away. Nothing major but off the top of my head: passenger side rear quarter has seen paint and it's quite obvious, drivers seat has a large black mark on it, aftermarket lip and skirts look cheap and nasty, fake type r badges on the boot and rear quarters, loads of door dings. Like I said not that bad but overpriced and even if it was £8k I wouldn't buy it as it is not what I am looking for.

Phil r type

Advanced Member
OK fair one, keeping looking man . I looked at 8 this time round before buying mine, a good place to start is on here but not many for sale at the min.

nails

Advanced Member
Phil r type said:
OK fair one, keeping looking man . I looked at 8 this time round before buying mine, a good place to start is on here but not many for sale at the min.
Yeah I will :xhappy: I also have Torque GT looking for me but if anything really good comes up privately before they find me one I will take a look