Anyone know where i can get a one of these?

Type K

Advanced Member
Managed to break the plastic housing on this part the other day but cant seem to find a replacement. Im pretty sure its a temperature sensor but iv tried ebay and had no luck, iv also searched lings honda site and they dont list it individually. it sits next to the intake manifold and is something to do with the water/cooling system. Anyone any idea if it is the temp sensor and if so where i can get one from?

number 9 is the complete unit

Type K

Advanced Member
the reason i havnt spoken to dealer yet is because if you look at the send image its not listed individually and the complete unit is around £140+

Type K

Advanced Member
thanks porthos il give them a try. Iv done bit more research and discovered its a air by pass valve, if anyone else is aware where i could purchase one it would be very helpful to know

donkeykong

Advanced Member
You dont have to replace it, mine is without one too. That thing makes your car run leaner at startup so the enine warms up faster. After warmed up it doesnt do anything anymore :)

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
Just remove it completely. You can buy a kit from FunkyPower that has the blanking plugs required, its £15 but it saves trying to find the right plugs that fit.

Its just an air assist valve that is meant to help warm the engine up faster. I think from what i've read the difference is makes is slim and it does nothing once the car is warmed it.