Anyone play forza 4?

alan-lee

Advanced Member
Just as i was thinking about old forums and stuff i remembered we used to do this competition on the site to see who could do the best track times with a standard car..

Pretty simple just pick one track in a standard DC5, get your fastest lap and then take a pic and upload it!

Ill start

Track hockenheinring, national circuit

Done 2 laps and heres what i got

1:51.882

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329751324.104354.jpg

dapc

And here's mine, standard DC5, never done this track before 2 laps

1:50 something

i drive manual, no clucth, no traction control but have ABS.

Steve_DC5

Advanced Member
I play forza, will get in a standard DC5 and hit the track for a laptime.

Shame can't create your own offical Rivals - but then i guess there would be 1000s of random leaderboards getting created

davidpingu

Advanced Member
I love Forza, it probably comes as no surprise that I hardly ever drive anything else but a Teg on there these days. Do online races in C class with a couple little mods to take it up to 425 points but it puts up a good fight.

You get the odd little hatch (chevy spark or fiesta, what a joke!) which has been perfectly set up but considering mine is running completely standard geo with no ridiculous fins etc it does well and I normally finish top 25% in it providing nobody takes me out. The older shape civics always seem to be quick cars if they get set up right in C class too.

You get so many idiots on there deliberately trying to smash you up though its unreal. I've updated my profile with my Xbox game tag now so if there's anyone who enjoys clean racing as opposed to destruction derby and wants to add me, be my guest :xvtec:

JCS

Suppose I better take the turbo off my DC5 tonight and give this a bash :D

Anoys me that they still havent got white wheels in Forza.

jasondc55

Advanced Member
Too right Olly but im a b class driver as it features true to life affordable mods .I have found the rsx heavier but more tunable as it starts on the d class rather than the 02 Integras c class . Its about time you made the swicth to xbox and proved you metal Olly my friend with 16 racers on forza 4 and f1 2o11 you cant go wrong.
Davidpingu I have sent you a friend request also.

chrex

Advanced Member
yea i'll have a crack at this later on :) the new Forza: Horizon looks good too. bit of road driving :) cant wait for that.

Modmedia

Advanced Member
The odd time I would. I have a DC5 that's like my real life DC5 and a R33 GTR that's tuned to around 410BHP (same as my other car I own too) - I only use these two cars, I'm a bit sad like that haha!

Dan34

Advanced Member
I've got forza but I'm more into the drifting on there lately haha, maple valley plus the new GT86 is pretty good fun!