Anyone recognise HG02 HDX CW with Red (on ebay)

s_v1

I seen this on ebay.... Fort it was a decent price for it 2 be honest.. maybe its too good to be true lol

Mark_teg

Staff member
s_v1 said:
I seen this on ebay.... Fort it was a decent price for it 2 be honest.. maybe its too good to be true lol
Type English please, no texting on here!

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
I'd be wanting to find out who had done the headwork just to find out why it was done.

It is very cheap for a Champ White car with reasonable miles and low owners, seems strange

bennn

Advanced Member
Wingnuttzz said:
I'd be wanting to find out who had done the headwork just to find out why it was done.

It is very cheap for a Champ White car with reasonable miles and low owners, seems strange
Agreed on the headwork. I would definitely want to know why its needed work.

Not sure I agree on the premium for champ white at the moment. There seems to be a lot of champ white ones availiable so the other colours are going for the same money at the moment.

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
bennn said:
Agreed on the headwork. I would definitely want to know why its needed work.

Not sure I agree on the premium for champ white at the moment. There seems to be a lot of champ white ones availiable so the other colours are going for the same money at the moment.
True, but it is just a fact that they seem to fetch more money full stop.

I'd personally put that car closer to £6.5k depending on its actual condition, mechanical state and whether or not the mileage reflects the odo or after km conversion etc.

Having said that, wrong time of year to be selling these sort of cars.

bennn

Advanced Member
Wingnuttzz said:
True, but it is just a fact that they seem to fetch more money full stop.

I'd personally put that car closer to £6.5k depending on its actual condition, mechanical state and whether or not the mileage reflects the odo or after km conversion etc.

Having said that, wrong time of year to be selling these sort of cars.
I agree price should be around £6500.

The white one's aren't carrying the same premium they previously have done at the moment due to the number of them on the market. Supply and demand I guess.

I didn't have any trouble selling my AB DC5 which went in 4 days. I'm sure I could have sold it 3 or 4 times over going off the amount of interest I had in it.

TyperItr

Advanced Member
"Fort it was a decent price"

Can someone tell me how a fort

Fits into the sentence? Or do I have the meaning of a "fort" wrong??

p1tse

Advanced Member
Russdc5 said:
congrats on the sale.
Not surpised when advertised at sub £6k, but for the others any update and who did the headwork, reasons for etc.?
believe this is rare on k20s so any advice on signs?