Anyone tried hard race products?

Stewlark

Advanced Member
I am considering buying a hardrace camber kit. I have been looking at various different kits out there.
I've not heard much about hardrace until recent and especially since the time attack cars (non Hondas).
Has anyone tried any of the hard race products yet?
If so, any feedback would be appreciated. Particularly on the rear adjustable camber kit?
Thanks

Stewlark

Advanced Member
Okay, I shall conform and order a set.
Waiting for my car to arrive, so mod browsing.... Dangerous!!!

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
A lot of us have HardRace products, personally I have rear camber arms, rear lower arms and full engine mount set.

They are good quality products at a good price through re-spirit.

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Only thing I would advise, (im glad I did) is strip them down and copper grease everything, Also, brush a bit of hammerite paint over the silver tabs that bolt to the car. They turn orange with surface rust really quickly. Mine did a day after fitting and a drive in the rain. I just put a bit of black over an they still look good as new today. :)

Stewlark

Advanced Member
Only thing I would advise, (im glad I did) is strip them down and copper grease everything, Also, brush a bit of hammerite paint over the silver tabs that bolt to the car. They turn orange with surface rust really quickly. Mine did a day after fitting and a drive in the rain. I just put a bit of black over an they still look good as new today. :)
Thanks for advice. I am accumulating quite a few parts at the mo, in preparation for when my car arrives, so won't be fitted for sometime. The car will be a second car and not driven in the rain at all. Regardless they could still get wet so will prob pursue this.

Rom

Advanced Member
Ive been looking at these myself. Good to read some positive things.

Seems to be a decent cost / performance / value factor.