Anyone used Artech Tuning

jay82

Advanced Member
there members on here but can't remember there users name, but Dixcelbrake uses them for his race car and there is some good reviews about them. just search Artech Tuning and see yourself

MattDC5

Advanced Member
Ive recently had my car mapped by Artech, im really happy with the service and price. Romain knows his stuff.

JDC5

Charged DC5
I had my car mapped by TDi south 1st... and boy was i a fool to get it done with them! i wasted my hard earned money with this company... if you do a search it should be on here still useless some mods has taken it down.. well basicly i had my car fitted with a supercharger and mapped by tdi south, it turns out they mapped the car on a wrong bloody map, when they finally sorted out that the next big problem is the car was mapped running very lean!!!! if i would have ran this map i think the engine in my car would have went pop!!

so i heard about Artech from dixon @ DMS and fort i will give them a try, as anything is better then TDI!! and all i can say was i'm very impressed with Artech, Romain knows his stuff indeed, the car was mapped SPOT ON!!! the A/F was just right! I saw the results and to drive the car feels alot better! i was happy to hand over some cash for the mapping, its hard to find a company who knows how to map kpro, but Artech is the right place to be, i wish i knew about them alot sooner... i will be using them only for the Kpro

Its nothing but good things with Artech... if you speak to the man his self, trust me he does't mess about... if you seriously want you car to be taken care off and well mapped then Artech is the ONE!!

I have dyno graphs to prove this!

Hope this helps mate

i do like to look after fellow DC5 members...

lee76

Advanced Member
Romain mapped my race car a couple of weeks ago and I was impressed with his professional attitude and the fact that he persisted in getting the map as smooth as he could even though the car was a bit of a handfull on the rollers with the slicks and camber angle.

cole-trickle

I bought a DC5 that was mapped by Artech and it was knocking at low revs. Plugged in a laptop and it was running lean between 2.5k and 3.5k rpm.

PooM

I had my B18 Civic tuned (Hondata S300) by Artech Tuning. They are really awesome guys, Romain knows his stuff, he could chat to you all day about tuning. We did a before and after on my map, first pull without the remap and the AFR was all over the place, was making around 174hp. After the remap, the torque curve was so smooth and the AFR was near enough a straight line 8) It made 187.5hp and 132lb/ft.

For half the price of TDi, and better results and service. You need not look elsewhere!

I will be getting my DC5 tuned by them when I go supercharged :twisted:

dave c

400hp K20
As an alternative try Fusion

[youtube]oZgl4zNCp4o[/youtube]

http://www.fusion-motorsport.co.uk/

They did a cracking job on my car and are very knowledgeable, Not sure if they are still offering the discount but they were offering 15% off when you quote the "youtube video".

That said, I have only heard good things about Artech too

Dixcelbrake

Advanced Member
Romain is the tutor of Eurospec2000 mapping course in UK, so I don't think he can go wrong. He mapped almost all of my customer's and my own race car, all very happy with the result.

edavit83

Hi - first time post to the forum. I think my 2002 ITR needs a remap as it sounds like it is pinking between 4-5,000 rpm. It has an aftermarket exhaust and for all I know other mods from when it was in Japan. I've read other threads about noises from the engine at this speed, but I'm pretty sure it is pinking.

So - Artech look like the business, so as I live close I dropped in on Saturday morning (3 July) to discover that Artech have gone - the premises are being redecorated, and nobody seems to know where Romain is. Anyone point me in the right direction please :?:

osiras

Advanced Member
Went to Romain expecting 5 bhp. Came back with 243bhp at the fly. 203 at the wheels. Need I say anymore. Do it!