anyone used cpl racing to tune their kpro?

bxlheathsupra

Advanced Member
I'm in need of a mapping session and currently im torn between romain or Cpl racing. Can't find many reviews on cpl so just wondered if anyone of here has used them for tuning?

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Don't go to either. Go to Chris at EFI in Runcorn. I went out in Dan Coyotes car last night which has recently been remapped. Admittedly not standard and running good power and it's so smooth. I'd been in it before and the map and tune Chris has done is fantastic. Can't get over it. Dan and others will explain it in more detail.

antstarr

Romain is quite reputable in the south he done my car as well.... I would highly recommend him.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

cjh1981

Advanced Member
Heard really good thinks about Romain and very bad about CPL not just on here but other forums and in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
Go to Performance Autoworks. Car was previously mapped by Romain and the PA map is much better all round.

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
bxlyheathsupra said:
where are they based and what sort of cost were they
Fairford, Gloucestershire. It was around £400 for a full days mapping, not load it on with a base map and do a few runs like a lot of places seem to do.

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Fairford, Gloucestershire. It was around £400 for a full days mapping, not load it on with a base map and do a few runs like a lot of places seem to do.
Considering this for when I need to get mine mapped next (when I get the RBC fitted if I do) heard good things

Fez

Advanced Member
I've heard alot of good things about EFI recently, so i would be stuck between them or going back to Romain if i were to map mine.

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Surprised Dan has yet to comment in this thread. His map is so good, he will explain it better as it's his car but Dan was saying it was properly mapped through all the different phases of throttle, took around 3 hours and the price was reasonable too considering how much work was done tuning it. He's supposed to be excellent. Wasn't it Indi that had his SC Teg mapped by him too?