Anything Worth Looking For From Japan

gaza4

Advanced Member
Have a mate living in Japan who's coming home for a wedding in a few weeks. I'm gonna be kicking myself if I don't take the opportunity to get him to pick up something for me. Anything small, desirable and hard to find I should get him to look for??? If you could get something from Japan what would it be?

SamDC5

Advanced Member
gaza4 said:
Have a mate living in Japan who's coming home for a wedding in a few weeks. I'm gonna be kicking myself if I don't take the opportunity to get him to pick up something for me. Anything small, desirable and hard to find I should get him to look for??? If you could get something from Japan what would it be?
Any nice JDM branded parts, Mugen, J's Racing, Spoon etc

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Reggie91

Advanced Member
Get yourself on Yahoo Auctions and see what's about :xgrin:

See if he can get a good set of rays wheels in his luggage haha

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Caramac and Banana kit kats (they are both amazing)

If he can bring some I‘ll buy some off of you/him

Forget car parts lol get random food ;-)

GIBLETS

Advanced Member
carl hammond said:
Caramac and Banana kit kats (they are both amazing)

If he can bring some I‘ll buy some off of you/him

Forget car parts lol get random food ;-)
I was fed green tea flavoured kit kats by a Japanese dude a couple of jobs back, they were bright green and rather odd looking but nice at the same time, god knows why we don‘t get such treats over here!

carl hammond

Advanced Member
GIBLETS said:
I was fed green tea flavoured kit kats by a Japanese dude a couple of jobs back, they were bright green and rather odd looking but nice at the same time, god knows why we don‘t get such treats over here!
Yeah they are nice had them also, wasabi ones were not so appealing lol, cantvtemembervthe others I had but some really random stuff lol.

We never get the good stuff :-(

SamDC5

Advanced Member
I want to visit Japan next year myself, any tips lol?

spooke

Advanced Member
gaza4 said:
Melon Fanta :D

Car parts wise, small parts, gear knobs, tow hooks, stickers... maybe a steering wheel/hub/boss.

SamDC5 said:
I want to visit Japan next year myself, any tips lol?

Go see Honda Tuner garages :) and ofc Honda Museum Hall at Twinring Motegi.

http://www.itr-dc5.club/forum/index.php?/topic/45472-trip-to-japan-honda-tuners-image-heavy/

H_5hum

Advanced Member
GIBLETS said:
Japan has an obsession with Kit Kat... you can get different flavour Kit Kats in UK too now, but mainly from Japan Center and food shops. They Cost about twice of what a normal Kit Kat Costs though!!

- What Spooke said - small parts like Oil Caps, Lug Nuts? although they could be pretty heavy in luggage!