AP Motors of Plymouth

dp9901

Advanced Member
hi i had them do my geomety set up not long after i had the car and even though i gave them the dc5 setting they still set it u to a dc2 spec according to the printout i got although i have heard some good things about them and mine is going there this saturday to have the speedo checked/recalibated :|

JCW

Advanced Member
Had my springs fitted there and geo setup, couldn't fault the work they did very pleased but for what I had done they were quite expensive.

Gunn79

Advanced Member
I personally would not use them again - I have only ever had a full manifold back exhaust system fitted by them on my old DC2. I have heard a lot of horror stories, as well as good stories (same goes for Alan Jeffrey's), but I just dont trust them enough to go back. Just my opinion tho!

JCW

Advanced Member
That's the way i feel about them tbh Gunn, put it this way the last bit of work I had done was by TGM and would go back there in heart beat

phil r

Advanced Member
I will third that aswell took my gto there once could of ended up blowing it up , dont rate them at all , I know a lot of guys rate them on our local ujcc club but I,m not one , but the other local tuner at plymouth is a different ball game have only heard good reports back , (alan jeffrey) xthumbup