apexi rev/speed meter

Lcr Dave

hi guys while cleaning the car today i removed the cover underneath the steering wheel and an apexi rev/speed meter dropped down, at first i didnt have a clue what it was for but ive done a google search since, its connected to a gforce meter as well and it all works fine, i dont know why it was all tucked away though, now i was thinking i could just pull it out and sell it as its not much use to me as i hardly get to drive the car and my mrs doesnt exactly want to know what g's shes pulling through the bends! but is it something to do with the de restriction and thats why its still there?
i read somewhere you can set different rev limits with it ect but i have no manual and cant find one, does anyone have one and what does it do other than rev/speed/g's? :?:

cfoster

Advanced Member
I have one fitted one mine but less the g-force meter. It does all sorts of stuff, knowing how to use it though is beyond me!!! Look on Apexi's website for details. If you are keeping it in the car I have a few spare Apexi stands so you can mount it on the dash if you want one.

Heres mine on the dash!!

Chris :)

Lcr Dave

ahh cool, mines black but the same other than that, i was thinking of removing it but its hard wired in by the look of it so ill prob just tuck it away again! thanks for the offer o the stands mate
Dave

cfoster

Advanced Member
If you are removing it its dead easy! Should only be four wires spliced into the wiring right by the ECU, and thats it!!

Chris :)