Apexi RSM..... any good?

cfoster

Advanced Member
As above i've fitted my single din Alpine unit into the slot so have a nice bit of space underneath for something. I have my Parrot handsfree display on a part of it but next to it an RSM would fit perfectly!!!! Has anyone got these in their car and if so how much of a pain are they to install??

Cheers
Chris :)

lockwood77

Advanced Member
I've got one, dead easy to install, I have the file somewhere with instructions and the ECU wiring colours so you know which ones to cut into.

I don't actually use it though... :roll:

cfoster

Advanced Member
excellent mate if you could dig it out when you get a mo it would be great!!!

I'm only really getting it to fill the space to be honest, and for a bit of bling factor!!!!! Not really up for fitting normal gauges etc!!

Cheers

lockwood77

Advanced Member
Proper gauges are more useful! :lol: Particularly oil temp, so you know whether the car is ready for some action or not...

Anyway, this is what you need:

Are you installing the G-meter too? I've got it but have never really had it setup properly - I mounted it on the transmission tunnel behind the centre console, most level place I could find!

cfoster

Advanced Member
Excellent mate thanks for that. Didnt realise how simple the rev meter is to install!!!!

With the RPM wire / Speed sensor wire where are they located? Is it as per the colour coded diagram above or is that for the V-AFCII wiring?

lockwood77

Advanced Member
All the wires come direct out of the ECU in the passenger footwell, you should be able to find them all together. :)