Arc intake box

fergalb

Advanced Member
So I'm thinkin a sellin my mugen airbox and buying a arc intake from RHD Japan but I any find a video off one anywere anyone on here care to post a vid? or can anyone with one tell me what they think of them ?

Brophy

Advanced Member
I rate them highly :) I love mine wouldn't change for any other intake.

(Except maybe J's :p)

Would offer to do a stationary video if wanted later on ?

Brophy

Advanced Member
Goes give a nice deep noise in all honesty though can't really hear it now over my exhaust lol

SPIT_FIRE

Advanced Member
I had one on mine best mod i did, apart from maybe FRSU. Throttle response was brilliant with it.

dotty

Advanced Member
I rate them highly. I have had two. One thing you need to watch for is that they split on the welds. Best thing to do is put some small rubber washers between each mounting point and the airbox when you fit it, I have done this and it's fine now. I rate them better than the Gruppe M :)

andrewv4

Do you have to pay any additional tax costs for the arc? Ive been saving for the arc induction box, rrc manifold and k100 and was going to buy everything next month hopefully its well worth it :)

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Should see good gains with those three, not sure about paying additional tax not something I can answer I'm afraid.

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
Do you have to pay any additional tax costs for the arc? Ive been saving for the arc induction box, rrc manifold and k100 and was going to buy everything next month hopefully its well worth it :)
What exactly do you mean ? If it's import duty then possibly yes also vat so it could be an extra 30% but it depends on the shipper,

I would also be weary of any ARC parts that are advertised as NEW. As they went out of business some time ago ( couple of years now I think ) and these wee always popular so I would be surprised if people still had them in stock ( doesn't mean they haven't of course)

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
C&S Evo7 said:
What exactly do you mean ? If it's import duty then possibly yes also vat so it could be an extra 30% but it depends on the shipper,

I would also be weary of any ARC parts that are advertised as NEW. As they went out of business some time ago ( couple of years now I think ) and these wee always popular so I would be surprised if people still had them in stock ( doesn't mean they haven't of course)
I was under the impression that ARC have started trading again?

tico_87

Advanced Member
Yes ARC are back up and running. A member on CTRO can get them at a good price direct from ARC.