Arch liners

Dannymean

Advanced Member
Managed to rub through mine as I was stupid enough to drive without a front bumper while its getting sprayed , there's a 8 weeks waiting list from Honda and a good price tag , was wondering if the Acura RSX ones fitted as I found a few from America at a decent price?

Thanks

Dan

Dannymean

Advanced Member
Ive got told pre face and facelift ones are different? Can anyone shed some light on this please?

Reggie91

Advanced Member
I had to change my arch liner on my FL. Changed the passenger side due to it being cut for the aem long arm intake.

I got a prefacelift arch and it fits fine except the bit that does under the front of the car is a bit too short but a cable tie can be used in order to secure it

_BILLY_EK9_

Advanced Member
just looked at the ones on eBay and they are from a non type R auto so don't have the brake air ducts cut out.

Bewesy

Advanced Member
Jimmer should be able to confirm this as he recently face-lifted his car.

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Thanks Bewesy,

I have "pre face" arch liners as it were, and they fit fine with a facelift bumper. They attach to the wing (which is the same on both) but what I can't confirm is mounting points on the chassis. (There could be variants)

When I upgraded the brake ducts to facelift, they all mated up fine with the original arch liner, (preface as it were) so I'm sure if there was a difference it would be minor and not detrimental to the fitting of it.

And again with the RSX ones, im unsure if they have the brake ducts cut etc. Your best off checking part numbers against each other.

Dannymean

Advanced Member
Thanks guys I'll get preface ones then , and it doesn't matter about the brake ducts as mine are off due to the intercooler pipes lol