Are CPL Racing any good for mapping?

Marshall-P

Advanced Member
Question as above guys, does anyone have feedback or experience of these guys mapping their DC5?

davidpingu

Advanced Member
Never used them as I've also found them overpriced compared to others. Fairly sure those that have used them here have spoken well of them though.

Bonito

Advanced Member
They gave me a brilliant price on a KPro. Newest version for a lot lot less than some people are trying to get for their older, 2nd hand versions!

Marshall-P

Advanced Member
dc5ian said:
go to eurospec
jdmsteve said:
Agreed, romain mapped my jrsc'd dc5 and I'd recommend anyone to do the same. Na or Fi
cosmic_chi said:
long and short, having had my JRSC mapped by them NO!
Thanks for the feedback guys, I have also had some PM's regarding this as well and the general consensus does seem to be steer clear and go to Eurospec. I am doing the rolling road there next month so it will give me a chance to speak to them and scope the place out.

tico_87

Advanced Member
Oh glad i just saw this thread as i have been in contact with CPL to get K100 fitted and mapped. Now im not sure :(

cosmic_chi

I've had my car mapped by Romain (Eurospec) in N/A and JRSC form and has been spot on, even when map tweaking.

I've noticed a lot of people going to get Kpro/K100 from CPL, is this because of the price drop?

Marshall-P

Advanced Member
I contacted Eurospec and they will do a kpro all in with map for £995 CPL are a few quid more.

tico_87

Advanced Member
cosmic_chi said:
I've had my car mapped by Romain (Eurospec) in N/A and JRSC form and has been spot on, even when map tweaking.

I've noticed a lot of people going to get Kpro/K100 from CPL, is this because of the price drop?
Well that is mostly the reason i have been in contact with them but tbh money isnt everything as id rather pay more and know my car is set up properly.

Price difference

CPL:
K100 supply, fit & map inc VAT: £699
K-pro supply, fit & map inc VAT: £949

Europec:
K100 supply, fit & map: £795 + VAT = £954
K-pro supply, fit & map: £925 + VAT = £1110

tico_87

Advanced Member
Marshall-P said:
I contacted Eurospec and they will do a kpro all in with map for £995 CPL are a few quid more.
Well that's much cheaper than what it says on their website.

Marshall-P

Advanced Member
Not sure about those prices....

Copy of the email from Eurospec dated 14/06/13

At the minute we don‘t have any plans to offer a group buy.  As you are aware the price dropped on hondata products and they are pretty competitively priced.  Currently our pricing is as follows:-

K Pro supply/fit/map £955 inc vat, K100 supply/fit/map £720 inc vat, both assuming

tico_87

Advanced Member
Marshall-P said:
Not sure about those prices....
CPL prices are from an email they sent me after i got in contact and the Eurospec prices are from their website which now makes sense why they are high as probably still old Kpro prices.

Looks like il be going Eurospec then xthumbup

Thanks

Marshall-P

Advanced Member
No problem bud. Please can you update the threadwith your feedback once you have been, I hope to get mapped there in the next few months.

raz786

Advanced Member
Romain at Eurospec is very good, heard a few horror stories about cpl, TGM recommend romain as well so peace of mind there! Mapped my JRRC Teg and would definitely recommend him!