Are these disks any good?

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
They would be about the right size but dont know of anyone who has tried either, in the past people seem to think the ep3 disc is the same which it isnt, so i would double check with the supplier that they dont have the same part number as the civic.

BillyMcc

Advanced Member
VT-Doo said:
BillyMcc said:
They are genuine honda discs right enough.
:?
they have all the same markings (on the rear) as the disks i took off.

Sorry the guy didnt advertise these ones as genuine Honda it was others i was looking at.

VT-Doo

RushDoo
Not at all, if they fit then you're nothing to worry about. Just bed in your new disc & pads properly and I'm sure everything will be fine :)

The reason for my confusion is if they were OEM Honda then they would come in Honda packaging and would be blanks rather than grooved. Unless I'm missing something.

As i said though, nothing to worry about either way; enjoy :D

BillyMcc

Advanced Member
VT-Doo said:
Not at all, if they fit then you're nothing to worry about. Just bed in your new disc & pads properly and I'm sure everything will be fine :)

The reason for my confusion is if they were OEM Honda then they would come in Honda packaging and would be blanks rather than grooved. Unless I'm missing something.

As i said though, nothing to worry about either way; enjoy :D
I have edited my post, ive looked at that many different discs that i thought i ordered the ones advertised as genuine Honda. Its not these ones. There is a guy who buys OEM Honda and puts the grooves on them himself i think.

Sorry for confusion.

Just waiting on my new braided brake lines then ill get them all fitted.

Ill let you know how they feel lol!

dc5ian

Advanced Member
parksy340 said:
anyone tried these disks on the link at the top :?:
i doubt anyone has, and i would stick to the discs that have been recomened on here befor.. 200 quid for front disks is cheap, and theres prob a good reason why they are cheap.. if your just using them for road then the original disks with mintex 1114 pads, braided hoses and new fluid would be more then enough.. if you track it then u will need something better then these