are these wheels/ tyers ok (track)

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
I would have to say you will need to check fittment over the brembos as if they do fit (as the originals did) they were very close.

you need to be aware tho that smaller wheels and tyres while helping a little with acceleration due to gearing and unsprung weight will lower your car quite a bit too, and can upset the geo, going so small you will need to change the setup from std 17"wheels and tyres.

Imo they also look silly , just too small for the dc5's arches

Dan2020

Advanced Member
I have a set of 15" pro race ones for track days on my DC5, i'll check the offset etc tomorrow for you if you want?

dc5ian

Advanced Member
C&S Evo7 said:
Imo they also look silly , just too small for the dc5's arches
i dont mind if they look silly, there only for track and will save me money in the long run,,

dc5ian

Advanced Member
Dan2020 said:
I have a set of 15" pro race ones for track days on my DC5, i'll check the offset etc tomorrow for you if you want?
cheers dan

haitch

Advanced Member
Would also check the advert, picture is 5 stud, wording says 4 stud, could just be a typo.

Dan2020

Advanced Member
dc5ian said:
lol they look stupied how do they perform on the track?
I'm running them on Yoko Advan A048's and they were awesome on track!! Accelerated quicker, handled better, can't fault them.

The small size of them over the Brembos attracted quite a lot of attention at the Ring too!!lol!

jonster

Advanced Member
I had these wheels on mine with Paul G discs and they fit fine. In fact the discs put the wheel further out slightly which helps clear things even more so. I had a fast road setup on 16" wheels and going 15's for the track was fine. They were brilliant.