Asda fuel under a £1 p/l this weekend

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
Technically £50 for a full tank vs £57.50 for V-power.

pretty sure youd get more than 30 miles extra from a tank on vpower too.

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
CaLi said:
Technically £50 for a full tank vs £57.50 for V-power.

pretty sure youd get more than 30 miles extra from a tank on vpower too.
Not the way I drive I wouldn't. Lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
No probs! Was going to say "Every little helps" but that's Tesco's motto ha ha!

kazmo

Advanced Member
Crazylegs said:
Ha ha ha! Times are hard mate lol

Crazylegs said:
Not the way I drive I wouldn't. Lol

haha you would drive more economically if times are that hard.. i'm sure this subject has been discussed before marc lol...

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
kazmo said:
haha you would drive more economically if times are that hard.. i'm sure this subject has been discussed before marc lol...

I think I'm only the only person that can manage to drive worse the more skint I am. lol

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
kazmo said:

All jokes aside, this month I'm going to have to take it easy as I don't have enough funds for fuel with it being Christmas month and work etc. Got two work parties to attend, boxing day and Christmas eve sessions as well as presents which I've only just started buying today. Have just spent £30 on Star Wars tickets to watch it in IMAX 3D as well ha ha!

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
You can do what you want, its your life.

You've already said you drive like a maniac, the weather is getting worse, and we all know you have 2 worn tyres that need replacing. At some point everyone's luck runs out and in this case it will be someone elses life that will pay the ultimate price.

You really do seem not to care for anyone apart from yourself. I know you in person and If me saying this offends you i really dont care. I just hope it gives you a wakeup call.

last time i checked this forum was for enthusiasts and not idiots. No corners should ever be cut when it comes down to road safety and i would hope every single member of this forum has morals and acknowledges this.

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Hi Ian,

Firstly I just want to say that although it was slightly hurtful what you posted, it has made me think about things a bit more and it has given me a wake up call. I can be a selfish individual I'm not going to lie but I do also care about others, maybe not enough when I'm on the road but what you've said above has made me realise a few things, well actually a lot of things so I will take it on board.

Still think it's a bit harsh to say I don't care about others though when I do. You say you know me when really you don't, we've met only once off this site so I don't think you're in a position to judge me as a person based on what I post on here which is mostly silly I agree. I recall you saying once you spend £150 a month on alcohol, I could argue that you don't care about anyone but yourself either as you clearly spend excessively on alcohol which will have an impact on you long term and those close to you but again you can do what you like, it's your life.

Anyway I will take the feedback on board regarding safety on the road and I appreciate what you posted but I think you could have delivered it to me in a different way.

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
Yes i do spend £150 a month on alcohol. This equates to 1 and a half pints a day. I would never drink drive.

Believe it or not, i earn roughly 11k a year.

if i was in the position that i couldn't afford tyres i would simply stop wasting my disposable income on alcohol.

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
CaLi said:
Yes i do spend £150 a month on alcohol. This equates to 1 and a half pints a day. I would never drink drive.

Believe it or not, i earn roughly 11k a year.

if i was in the position that i couldn't afford tyres i would simply stop wasting my disposable income on alcohol.
We all have different lifestyles as individuals, everyone I mean not just you and I. I don't actually spend that much on myself as a person, only around £40 a month which I spend on fast food and booze like yourself but I could perhaps be better with my money. I do spend a bit on my other half but only because I feel I have to as a boyfriend hence why I don't have much left as spare cash.

Don't know how you do it tbh, spend so much on alcohol but not have much in terms of an actual income as such and I don't mean offence by that. Obviosuly I don't know you enough to know about your personal life and how you live it so it's not fair for me to pass on comment on that really and besides it's your business and your life.

I am going to take on board the things you've said and I appreciate you posting what you did.

adam.

Advanced Member
Patch_teg said:
What would happen using regular 95 Ron fuel in these?
Short-term not much.

Long-term, 95ron requires less compression to ignite, so you could suffer from premature detonation. Over a long period, 'pinking' could cause damage.

Brophy

Advanced Member
Asda pish water lol

Just filled up full tank £52 I think of v-power goodness