H-Reg Ferrari 348
S-Reg Porsche 911 C2
X-Reg Audi RS4
03 BMW M3 Evo
53 Renault Clio V6 (With 7.5K change)
04 Subaru Impreza WR1
54 Mitsubishi Evo8 MR 340

Also spotted a Maclaren SLR for sale in the Sunday Times :shock:

I think I need a modest win on the lottery! :wink: (That ferrari IS tempting though!!)

GeordieAndy

Advanced Member
I was thinkin of an EVO before I settled on the DC5. I mooched around the Register for a bit and U could get a nice VII for 14k!!! And two 6month old VIII 260's came up for 16k!!!!! :shock: At the end of the day I decided the running costs would spoil my enjoyment and I've been gagging for 4500000rpm VTEC screaming for too long :wink:

I also found a few older V6 clios for 16k, with decent miles too. Some bargains out there, especially with the way depreciation is :shock: :evil:

SJ_Skyline

Site Admin
The problem with EVO's apart from the running costs are that they sound like a hairdrier when you drive them! Even with a decat they don't come close to the sound you get with a scooby flat four or a nissan straight 6 :(

(IMHO) :(

Type R - Matt

Advanced Member
Ive done the same recently with the budget at 50K, I couldnt find anything that I really really wanted, for the purpose I have, purely 1 day a week fun car, a car for my Europe trips, reasonable affordable to maintain, and use on track once a month.

Best I drove was the CSL M3 for 41K, a seriously fantastic car.