At TGM on Thursday

Raffe

Advanced Member
So am I likely to see any faces from here having anything done :D

Planning on taking a few mags to keep me busy, strange question too but is it worth me slinging my bike in the back of the car or are they on a busy road as that could easily kill a few hours :D

Chief

Advanced Member
Raffe said:
So am I likely to see any faces from here having anything done :D

Planning on taking a few mags to keep me busy, strange question too but is it worth me slinging my bike in the back of the car or are they on a busy road as that could easily kill a few hours :D
I might be down south on Thursday mate, if so will pop in and say hello. :)

Raffe

Advanced Member
8) 8)

I may chew your ear off if I have sat quietly for a while though :oops: :oops: :lol:

Raffe

Advanced Member
Suped said:
Might be there thurs evening... :lol:
No offence but I hope I dont see you :lol: :lol:

Having my valve clearances done and I know the car needs to be cold for this so imagine if i get there early it will take till at least mid afternoon before this can be done :?

jimmy_atr

Advanced Member
good way to kill time is to get a lift/taxi down to fleet station (3min drive) and then go to basingstoke which is like 10mins on the train.

Chief

Advanced Member
Raffe said:
Suped said:
Might be there thurs evening... :lol:
No offence but I hope I dont see you :lol: :lol:

Having my valve clearances done and I know the car needs to be cold for this so imagine if i get there early it will take till at least mid afternoon before this can be done :?
Pretty much mate, when I had my CTR valve clearences done I left the car with Tom overnight.

Suped

Advanced Member
You can help speed up the cooling with a electric fan switched on facing the engine bay while at TGM for the morning. :lol:

Evil_Weasel

Advanced Member
Ah, so you lot are why I couldn't get some work done this week, whilst I have the time off work! Tom said he couldn't fit me in till after Easter now! :roll:

AdrianK

Advanced Member
I had my service last week, went to basingstoke for the day aswell.

I need to go back to get my book stamped and bok the car in for discs etc.. so maybe ill pop down on thursday :p

BadBadtz

Advanced Member
Evil_Weasel said:
Ah, so you lot are why I couldn't get some work done this week, whilst I have the time off work! Tom said he couldn't fit me in till after Easter now! :roll:
Haha...sorry mate. I got him to open late for me on Wednesday :D

Raffe

Advanced Member
Evil_Weasel said:
Need to get in there quicker then :wink:

Booked in with Tom over a month ago to make sure I could my car done when it suited me :D

Raffe

Advanced Member
Got a mate coming with me for the day, are there any decent pubs with MTV, pool tables etc that can be recommended :D

yunster

Advanced Member
I'll be there late afternoon. :D Leaving my car with tom so he can get my LIST of things done. And i did book him about a month ago aswell. He is a very busy man. :D

Raffe

Advanced Member
yunster said:
I'll be there late afternoon. :D Leaving my car with tom so he can get my LIST of things done. And i did book him about a month ago aswell. He is a very busy man. :D
Ooh I look forward to seeing it as it was a black Dc5 I wanted to replace my old Dc2 which looked like :arrow: