Attempted Hi-jacking this morning.

alg2500

Extremely wound up and want to kill all chav scum.

This morning around 11.45 I was at a petrol station with my girlfriend getting some drinks.

As we are exiting the petrol station a guy shouts over "Oi mate" so I stop and a guy approaches, can of fosters in one hand, starts asking questions about the car, so I thought it would be best to entertain him. He asked how fast the car was, so I replied "pretty quick", he then asked what the 0-60 was so said just under six seconds. He then said "Is it quick enough to get away from me hi-jacking it!?" followed by starring at me then suddenly he grabs the handle, opens the door and attempts to get me out, at which point I grabbed the door and floored it out of the garage.

FFS what is wrong with the world today??

I reported it, police are going to check the CCTV tomorrow and let me know if the incident is caught on there.

dotty

Advanced Member
I would have caved his skull in with my hefty maglite at that point (eh DC5TU!!)

:twistednod

JT3173

Advanced Member
Bloody hell mate!

You should read up on the law of pre emptive strikes, I would have given him the good news with one :!: :!:

Yes, I cary an innocent Maglight in my car, just in case I have a break down :lol:

Clifford Concept 650 with Blackjax, despite my drama of the loose connection it is well worth the money it a tw@t car jacks you or nicks it!

I am in the Southampton area next month for 7 weeks, I will keep an eye out :!:

It is disgrace, I hope they catch him and bang his as$ behind bars!

dotty

Advanced Member
JT3173 said:
Yes, I cary an innocent Maglight in my car, just in case I have a break down :lol:
Must be a squaddie thing :lol:

PS Would the RMPs do me for my flare?

Pm Answer if need be :D

benny

Advanced Member
i lost a wheel nut once, so now i carry a long wrench with a 19m on so i can check them often :D , but i'd have inserted his can of fosters into his throat!!!!! that stuff isnt acceptable in this day and age!,

G4Z

Bloody awful mate, the countrys full of w*****s :evil:

He asked how fast the car was, so I replied "pretty quick", he then asked what the 0-60 was so said just under six seconds. He then said "Is it quick enough to get away from me hi-jacking it!?"
:lol: I must say though that was a great line :eek:

kingston

Advanced Member
And how many of you have so called 'weapons' within easy reach that you could get to within a split second and have it out?

alg2500

Yeh I must admit the line was actually very original, caught me off guard.

I think even if I did have something in the car I would have done the same. Natural reaction was to just get away from the fecker.

I do have the flare still in the car aswell... is it legal to have them in there?

Hopefully I hear from the police today.

Andywilkinson

Advanced Member
I would have driven off like you did, composed myself, calmed myself down, park the car up somewhere, calmly walk back, ask if i can have a word then just give him a swift kick in his plums and casually walk away!

People like this need to realise they cant get away with Crap like this, and giving them a beating in return should sort them out!!!

kingston

Advanced Member
alg2500 said:
I do have the flare still in the car aswell... is it legal to have them in there?
No its not, think it comes under the explosives law... Have a search on here.

But the one tyou do have is just a casing isnt it :wink:

dan the man

Advanced Member
Why have the door unlocked anyway?

Easiest thing in the world to lock your door and dont lower your window too much when someone asks to talk who looks dodgy.

If he was on his own id have let him open the door and then started on him, public palce people are gona come and help.

Wardy7

Advanced Member
alg2500 said:
No it's not legal. Think it's classed as a firearm or something so if th epolice are heading to yorus today mate then get it taken out!

Cheers
Wardy

TypeRKid

Advanced Member
I wouldve taken the keys out and got out and batter the s*$t out of him!! :evil: I feel for you mate! These type of people need flippin shooting!! They need stricter laws in this country!! Otherwise its going to go way down like it is already!! :evil:

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
I play baseball :D

What a nob head, glad you are ok though :D

Should have said the 0-60 was like 30 minutes, lol.