Auction sheets

darrenk

Hi all, I was just wondering if there is anywhere you could get a copy of the auction sheet as mine didn't come with it and I want to no what grade it is. I was told by the first owner that she bought it from a company in south sea called top blitz who have gone bust now. I'm going to get a bmita miliage check done but apart from that is there anything else I can do?

Any help would be great!!

neilhowe

Depends on auction and your contact in Japan. The BIMTA mileage check is linked to the Japanese auction data - this is the information they use to varify the mileage.

Most auctions store the inspection sheet electronically for some time and a Japanese auction member can request a copy.

Although we have not been active in the Japanese market for some time and have not made any recent requests, in the past have always been 99% successfull.

Neil
Car Imports Direct Ltd

darrenk

well to be honest all i really no about the car was it was imported in 2007 and it was registered in portsmouth so dought i will be able to get anymore info on it. Ill just get the bimta check done. Thanks for the answer anyway.