Autoglym super resin and extra gloss protection on CW

crasherkid

Advanced Member
I know there's plenty of threads on here requesting cleaning info for a CW DC5 but a few days ago, I took mine to a hand car wash (don't have a hose or pressure washer yet but will be buying one soon)
Got home and started using the meguiars clay bar with water. Took about an hour just to clay the whole car, then took it back to the car wash for another wash and dry.
When I got home I used Autoglym super resin polish. This took about two hours total to apply and buff off, then finally I used the Autoglym Extra gloss protection wax which took about three hours total time as its harder to buff off.
Finished off with waxing the wheels then applying some Autoglym wheel sealant spray and the results were fantastic.
Shame I didn't manage to take any pics but the purpose of this post was a big thumbs up for the Autoglym products, really shines on the CW paintwork and would recommend these products to fellow CW owners.
Took literally about 6 hours in total but definitely worth it.

Bewesy

Advanced Member
I've always found the AG stuff is great but I it just doesn't seem to last as long as 'proper' waxes. They also do an HD Wax that I'm keen to try but haven't done yet.

Recently I got some AG Rapid Aqua Wax which is great if you want a really quick shine job. Spray on when car is wet and buffs off super easy. Leaves a great shine but again doesn't last as long as a true wax.

Dazaturbo

Advanced Member
Bewesy said:
I've always found the AG stuff is great but I it just doesn't seem to last as long as 'proper' waxes. They also do an HD Wax that I'm keen to try but haven't done yet.

Recently I got some AG Rapid Aqua Wax which is great if you want a really quick shine job. Spray on when car is wet and buffs off super easy. Leaves a great shine but again doesn't last as long as a true wax.
I've used the hd wax before and found it very good in the price point it's marketed at 👍🏻