Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 251-300

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 301-350

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

ally_mac

Advanced Member
Right, as there has been a bit of talk about this is a previous threat, i decided to put a poll up 2c what the dc5 driver gets to a full tank of go-go juice. No matter what engine mod u have done, tell us wht ur average is.

I would get bout bout 270 out of a tank on average

Thanx

Suped

Advanced Member
defo averge 240-280 per tank on the redline empty. This is when using Tesco's 99RON petrol jiuce. :lol:

Welsh-Rich

Advanced Member
I usually fill mine up when I get ot about 250 miles, then only takes 35litres or so.

When It does get to the point of havingt he light come on, or me needing 40litres plus, it's close to, if not just over the 300 mark 8)

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
I don't drive the car every day so i tend to go a bit faster when i do so economy isn't great.
we were getting about 400 per tank when we were in europe last summer though.
with the mugen n1 economy was half the kpro.

Archie

Advanced Member
Normally round 210 with loads of :xvtec:

best is 250 taking it easy :D

Never to sure how far you can run once the fuel light comes on :?

The Meist_R

Advanced Member
Archie said:
Never to sure how far you can run once the fuel light comes on :?
Not far believe me, I tried it once thinking it would be OK based on experiences with other cars, when I filled up the tank it took 49.5ltrs!

truffs

250-280on my DC5 + turbo its amazing what a remap can do concluding whgen i first got her i was lucky to see 220 :shock:

fenomeno26

Advanced Member
Well i did 190 miles on a full tank and now is one line below half. So i estimate 340 miles with one tank and i am using 100 octane fuel , plus i drive on highway mostly with speeds on average 75 mph. Sometimes i get to 90 mph for a few seconds.

ally_mac

Advanced Member
im just lookin at the poll now and realise that the 350+ opinion didnt cum up and by the luks of it, there wud ave bn a few ppl selecting it :?

kingston

Advanced Member
Id have only hit 300+ once and that was due to cruising around at about 60-70 (Stoopid sunday drivers). Was on 280 with 5 blips to go...

Now its 250-300 but generally 280

willr

fuel

Best i have managed with mine is 280 miles, might have something to do with me right foot though :lol:

mikegsi

Staff member
last fill up i only put £20 in, (been dong this lately to keep the weight down :wink: ) just as the light came on, light came on today after id done 125 miles, thats about 25-30mpg, which isnt bad considering i have a lead foot!

Kevin M

less than 300 only twice

I average around 330 per tank. I commute about 400 miles a week mainly on b roads (and worse) where although i'm motoring I seldom need to go into the vtec zone. The only time that I have had less than 300 is when using crappy super unleaded. Optimax definately gives 5 mpg or so more.