Aviva Insurance

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
Dont know if anyone has tried Aviva but they did me a really good deal for my `Teg......£352 including 4 mods!!...both of the other quotes I`d had were £480 so I thought I`d look elswhere...applied online and they even had the correct car come up on the screen!Might be worth a try if your insurance is due ;) .....
Ps...dont forget I`m an old tw4t of 52 but I`m sure that a good deal could be done if your just a young`un!!

mikegsi

Staff member
After 6yrs+ of having both our cars with A-plan I've switched to an admiral multi car policy.

A-plan were over £250 more expensive on both cars than what I could find elsewhere online!!!

YENRAV

Advanced Member
Ive just had my renewal from aviva £1850... cancelled!

A-Plan have been the best so far £1500. Im 25 with 2 yncb.

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
i tried to insure with aviva, online as i was previously with them if i put a 2001 integra type on they would insure it, but i tired a 2002 and they wouldnt as it wasnt on their system, when i phoned up i explained this and was told that they didnt insure the newer model only the older (dc2) that they had down being manufactured from 1998 to 2001.

Not sure how it works for 2001, id guess anyone with them has their DC5 insured incorrectly tho as when i said mine was a 2002 she asked if that model was manufactured in 1998-2001 and a 1.8, but i said it made was 2001 onwards and they said they cant insure it.