B-e-a-utiful Nissan Silvia S15 Turbo

eXceed

Resident Driver
No part exchange though, would defo love to get one of these somewhere down the line! I'd probably offer him a straight swap if I got to keep my alloys as well :).

Rob R

Advanced Member
I was looking at these when getting my DC5, the one thing that lets them down is the interior being well and truly gash.

-Woody-

Advanced Member
Interior is pretty gash! lol.

eXceed said:
No part exchange though, would defo love to get one of these somewhere down the line! I'd probably offer him a straight swap if I got to keep my alloys as well :).
Its a she :eek: ;) 8)

eXceed

Resident Driver
-Woody- said:
Its a she :eek: ;) 8)
:shock: :shock: :shock:
why don't I ever meet girls who have these sorts of cars round my end!? All drive stupid little peugeots and fords and then say my car is too fast :xconfused:.
Shocking!! Mega nice car though, might send a message ask if she'd be interested in a PX...

raz786

Advanced Member
Was reading the ad, different coilovers for front and rear? Never seen that before, for drift purposes? :?

Grov

Banned
Back end looks awful, maybe the pictures don't do it justice.

S15's are nice, but meh if i was going for another car, i think id go for something with a real engine, like a VXR8. :green:

If practicality wasn't an issue id have a Exige S.

DANCTR

Grov said:
Back end looks awful, maybe the pictures don't do it justice.

S15's are nice, but meh if i was going for another car, i think id go for something with a real engine, like a VXR8. :green:

If practicality wasn't an issue id have a Exige S.

Find either of those cars for £8500 and I'll buy ti for you. You can't compare either of those to an S15!

Grov

Banned
Well yeah, i was dreaming...............

They just don't do it for me, they look pretty awful and the interior does look horrible.

DANCTR

Will somebody buy my car please, I want this S15!

£8000 and a 290bhp Astra VXR is yours

eXceed

Resident Driver
DANCTR said:

would you swap for a DC5 with some minor bolt ons:
5zigen exhaust, dc sports mani, k&n typhoon (i think), and kaz lsd?

eXceed

Resident Driver
Grov said:
You wanna trade a DC5 for a Astra? Are you mad or crazy? :lol:
Not me, used to have an Astra. Will never forget how useless it was around corners. Even with a lot of suspension changes the DC5 would run rings around it on corners... Aaand mine was tuned by DAP as well, hybrid turbo, rear stripped out, 4 pot brakes the lot! Mine was as fast as the supposed DAP race car that was being run around Oulton Park with me behind the wheel as well so you know I've been there done that lol.

But anyway it's for a friend because for some reason he wants one :S, even after my repeated attempts at persuading him otherwise.

DANCTR

eXceed said:
DANCTR said:

would you swap for a DC5 with some minor bolt ons:
5zigen exhaust, dc sports mani, k&n typhoon (i think), and kaz lsd?
What reg/miles? I'd be very temtped put it that way....