B Pipe

hondafreek

Advanced Member
At the moment I have the Gruppe M and a Fujitsibo Power Getter, I'm thinking of getting a Spoon B-Pipe. Will this make my car run too lean? Will it increase the noise level of the car? The only reason I ask is because one its service last week, the dealer said it is blowing a bit in the cat section.
Cheers
Rich

Evs

Advanced Member
Cat section looks like this:

The left hand part of this is the cat itself. The b-pipe bolts to the left hand end of it. So if your cat section is blowing, that's the part you need to replace.

hondafreek

Advanced Member
Ar, right, bugger. Any suggestions? I can't afford a manifold at the moment and when I do I want to get KPRO with it. Is there a sports cat available thst anyone has tried?

Evs

Advanced Member
Sard do them for other cars, there's a DC5 one in the pipeline but not sure it's available yet. Unlikely to be cheap though as it'll need to be a 2-1 section and not a straight pipe with a cat in it like the DC2 one for example.

Cheapest options would be a secondhand OEM part, a Spoon 2-1, or just replace the manifold lock, stock. Have you tried TGM for an OEM part?