Back With A DC5!!

Jayk

Advanced Member
Ok go on i wanna here all the "i told you so"

I bought my silver dc5 when i finally got a resonable insure quote last year was 21, had it for a year and did some nice bits too it, loved it! Then sold it to try out a VX220 Turbo, (i had 2 vx220 n/a's before).

After 2 months, ive sold the VXT and bought another DC5. :D Went to see it for the second time today and will pick it up sometime next week.

The first owner of this car was "Souibi" forum alias from Manchester, in 2006 it went to Maj in birmigham now me! :D

It already has the following mods by system-r.

Gruppe-M
Toda Manifold
BuddyClub Spev IV
Hondata KPRO
Tein Springs
Rota Wheels
Apexi Controller.

So most of the stuff is done, all i have on order is a full set of Semi Slicks!! :D

Can wait to get it, never selling this one!! Lol my 10th car in 5 years!!

Jayk

Advanced Member
cheers nick!

tired buying my silver one back but the new owner wouldnt sell it me! oh need ESMM and Torque Damper if anyone is selling that stuff!

dazza

Advanced Member
Welcome back to the fold mate :D
Looks a cracking car 8) Top colour too :wink:
You can't keep away from those semi slicks can you :wink: :lol:

Jayk

Advanced Member
morning dazza! the colour in the flesh looks tops!! prefer it to silver!
you know what those slicks are like, once you've been there you have to stick with them!!

MJ Type-R

Advanced member
Welome!!

So when is the first trackday :?:

Hopefully.. (before yo depart.. or has that changed) we will meet up at a TD :idea:

Mike

(Wonder who will be next back into the fold :p )

Jayk

Advanced Member
Havent booked a trackday yet mike. Will get the car, get it serviced, slicks, torque damper, brake fluid change, single harness, then look at booking a trackday, i quite liked colerne airfield with motorsport events.

i have a job interview for dubai in 3 weeks, so still looking at going out there, but keeping the dc5.

Jayk

Advanced Member
just wanna drive it mate!! :lol:

Just Torque damper, slicks, baffled sump. Then im pretty happy with it i think! but you never know cams? :shock:

Yambo

Advanced Member
HAHAHAHAHA!! Quality Jay

Looks like a nice one :D

Give it a few weeks and you'll be missing the VXT!

TypeRKid

Advanced Member
Welcome back mate :lol: I remember this blue dc5 used to belong to my chinese friend :wink: he spent a fortune on it!! Looks miles better in the flesh! :wink: