banned man walking

ranger type r

Advanced Member
she dont do many miles, dont know what else to get and she likes them,
dont want anything that aint jap so rx8 seems ok, would be looking 2nd hand so hopefully not lose to much on it. strange they use so much fuel as idea in principle is very clever and on paper more efficent but there must be a good reason other makes didnt pursue this tech.

Dan2020

Advanced Member
I've seen 2 RX8's die on trackdays, not sure why, one of them didn't cover many laps before playing up then refused to start, sounded bad and had to be recovered.

ollie-dc5

Advanced Member
You won't get £11k for it. I'd say about £9.5k, £10k tops. I just sold my 2001 Teg with 53k miles, Tein Flex, carbon bonnet, TD Pro race wheels and a few other bits and bobs for £9k. Had no interest whatsoever until I dropped to £9k. You'd be better off selling all the mods and selling as a standard car.

chiefpulsar

Advanced Member
If your looking at scoobs go with an evo :evil: , i had one and it was awesome plus everyone has a scoob as there so common these days. you could pick up a decent evo 4 for 4k, a clean 5 for 5.5k a decent 6 for 6.5k or a decent 7 for around 8.5-9k

thats only my two pence ;)

G4Z

JordanTypeR said:
mark type r said:
I know someone else who is waiting to appear in court on the 8th of August (i think).
I would keep the Teg but if you need the money and have a buyer then sell.

Good luck!

JordanTypeR - Where did you get caught? I work in Rocester and would like to keep tabs on where the police are :wink:
I got caught going past Carsington Resivoir. A very stupid place really. They were hiding behind a bush though completely out of view from the road. The a policeman walked out in the road and gave me the old =; !

Rocester, I can only assume JCB?
What a cruel place to be doing speed checks :( That stretch of road belongs on a race track! The temtation to boot it is far, far to great. Heck even my mum used to give the old Mondeo a good run down there!