Banzai page 146 (bluewater meet)

Archie

Advanced Member
Just got the latest copy and were in it , lovely pic of our cars all lined up :D think mines the 3rd car in :D

Got to love the write up i quote.......

But its rare you witness the spectacle of so may DC5's lines up together :It was a sight that had most of the Civic owners drooling with envy. 8) 8)

You can also see us reprobates standing around in a few of the other shots :D

Next one is the last sunday of August if anyones up for it again :D

dazza

Advanced Member
There were 8 DC5's there. Never seen so many in one place :shock:
I'll be def up for the next one just hope the weathers as good!
Got Banzai yesterday, great write up about the meet, i can just about make out the rear spoiler on my car, i think a photo from the front would have been better imo.

mikegsi

Staff member
dazamm said:
There were 8 DC5's there. Never seen so many in one place :shock:
I'll be def up for the next one just hope the weathers as good!
Got Banzai yesterday, great write up about the meet, i can just about make out the rear spoiler on my car, i think a photo from the front would have been better imo.

8 in one place :shock: :shock: :shock: :wink:

DC5TU

Advanced Member
There were about 10 in total, 9 in the line and another one somewhere else!

iceman1

nice one, we done the same in ireland few mts back , we had 7 dc5s , photo shoot in the curragh in kildare ireland

Archie

Advanced Member
I went again last night it was packed and spilled into the next car park :shock: it was jap meet so loads of other cars , and me on my own :( still good to see a high standard of modded jap motors

Ill start a seperate post for the next type r meet , its the 27 Aug same place 8)

johnk

Advanced Member
Archie said:
I went again last night it was packed and spilled into the next car park :shock: it was jap meet so loads of other cars , and me on my own :( 8)
I was there too - didnt get there til 10 though as I had rugby training. Someone else said there was another DC5 about!!

Whens the next one up there??

Rob CTR

Advanced Member
can i just say i'm well chuffed as the main blue DC5 in shot is mine! with white rims..

Shame it isnt of it with my new alloys on tho :cry:

But well worth the 4quid to see a pic of it in there! 8) 8) 8)