Bargain or Con??

Bargain or Con?

• Bargain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Con

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tester

It's probably about right if you're paying someone to do the sva prep. I've heard it's about £1500 so, on the basis that you'd have to add the price of an exhaust to that (unless you borrowed a standard one) then you're looking at a total cost of about £10,500 on the road - which is about what it's worth.

Obviously you'd save money by doing the sva yourself but it's still going to cost you around £600 plus exhaust, so I'd say £8650 is about right.

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
it would need exhaust and rear lights (which may involve some wiring as they are usually for an rsx which are wired slightly differently).
plus anything else removing, price seems about right.

JT3173

Advanced Member
:lol: I found this car lastnight, I knew this poll would be about it before I clicked the link. I did wonder but looks and sounds genuine.

Mark_teg

Staff member
I didn't realise it would cost that much to SVA :eek: .
Why the need for an exhaust? Surely many other modified vehicles go through the SVA??
I understand the lights may not be suitable for UK roads (foglight etc) but not what you say about the exhaust...

BadBadtz

Advanced Member
mark_ctr said:
I didn't realise it would cost that much to SVA :eek: .
Why the need for an exhaust? Surely many other modified vehicles go through the SVA??
I understand the lights may not be suitable for UK roads (foglight etc) but not what you say about the exhaust...
The car has to match the model report of the DC5 which has a standard exhaust