Barry @ Safe N Sound

AlanS

Advanced Member
Just had Barry from safe n sound out to rewire my Toad Ai606 alarm so that the drivers master lock button can actually lock the drivers door.
The original fitter of my alarm took a different feed from the Honda central locking system therefore disabled the master lock button, now he's took the right feed everything works as Honda intended.
It's annoying knowing the switch is right there but it doesn't lock the drivers door.

He also fitted a Toad on my previous car and it's been spot on for the 2 years I've had it.

I highly recommend him if you need a new alarm or if your like me the drivers lock switch doesn't work. Get in touch with him!

07985 144166

AlanS

Advanced Member
He is based in Wakefield West Yorkshire but his a mobile fitter and I believe he travels all over the country.
Best to give him a ring and say Alan sent you.

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Handy to know it can actually be done,lol even though im not that fussed about it, like you say all buttons work :). But will it not invalidate your warrenty with torque now its been touched by other hands so to speak? Like you say, probably wont do anything wrong, mines been fine well over 2 years, but should it happen you could have got them to repair for free (with the alarm)....or will you be using this guy all the time.?

James

jambo

Advanced Member
he done my alarm for me aswell while i was on holiday. Top bloke. Would def use him again

micchung

Advanced Member
used him again... and again....

he did my last 4 cars... with total window clousure, folding mirrors, headlight illumination....

top bloke, excellent work... and would use him again

linh-ej9

Advanced Member
I have been trying to call him for over a month now and he doesn't answer. Called him of my friends mobile and he picked up said hello then hanged up, then called back and phones off.

Anyone know him personally?