Battery Tie downs and engine bay bits

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Hi all I am meant to (fingers crossed) be getting my car back this Saturday and want to get some little bits for the engine bay, does anyone know what battery tie down would fit my car (nothing majorly expensive as it's just a bling item to add to it). Have seen on ebay loads but don't know the size or dimensions etc.

Also any other things people would say to buy that are little, cheap and just add a bit of colour?

Cheers

Indi

Advanced Member
I have the password JDM one, the fit is very good and it's not expensive either.

Sonny1

Advanced Member
I think that one must be for a dc2 as my one came with a long threaded bar aswell but I could be wrong Carl.

carl hammond

Advanced Member
RE Spirit said:
You will need the a longer one / 4 holes inside the bar.

Cheers all, no password JDM ones in the UK in blue :-(

But I assume this is the size?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/KKmoon-Aluminum-Battery-Bracket-Holder/dp/B01FF2VHS6/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1497510045&sr=8-4-fkmr0&keywords=acura+rsx+battery+tie

May buy as a temp whilst waiting for the Password JDM one to be available in Blue

Can you supply one of these in Blue and if so how much as I then could have the amazon one above just as a backup if needed ever (if you think this is the same size)