BC coilover , is it good ??

Kyletyper

Advanced Member
Bc coilovers or buddyclub coilovers? If there the buddyclub ones I am running them an they are amazing good handling an are comfy :)

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
Bc are pretty cheap, similar to d2,, ksport etc. personally i would look at Eibach for road and buddy club for road and trackday

Rob.

Advanced Member
Stay away from BC from what I've heard...

Nitrons seem to be the daddies but at cost

fly chicken

Advanced Member
yeah , that's what i think too , BC sport are the same range to dc, k sport .........
may be go for Eibach instead .

George K

Advanced Member
Nitrons have an excellent reputation, and as for most things in life, you get what you pay for. However they have one drawback, which is that they are short of travel on the front - total is only 79 mm, which is fine for smooth track work with stiff springs, but not for some other applications. AST are another option, and have very good back-up.

Rob.

Advanced Member
That bad things have you heard about the BC coilovers? Was thinking of getting them a while back.
Yeah some bad words about BC here...
http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?p=3640671

alucardo

Advanced Member
yeah , that's what i think too , BC sport are the same range to dc, k sport .........
may be go for Eibach instead .
What the reasoning behind getting coilovers? Whats it for specifically? Do you do alot of trackdays or the odd one?

Ive had bc coilvers there fine on flat surfaces on track etc but they skip around on b roads when pushing there comfortable enough driving a roads motorway etc. These coilovers allow a big drop in height so I would say they are more for show than go.....

There are bad reviews for just about every coilover ranged in the budget end of dampning

example tein

http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=150394&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

fly chicken

Advanced Member
its for my daily drive teg , it just changed the eibach pro kit spring 1 months ago , but its not low enough , so now I'm looking for some coilover.....

alucardo

Advanced Member
Sounds like your looking for show than go. If you pm wil88 he bought my old bc coilovers off me and dropped the height of his car quite alot for the look he can give you a review of the coilovers running that low.