Beatrush plate holders

Chris-141

Advanced Member
So my cars going in to have the bumper painted in a few weeks and I'm having the hole in the middle smoothed in. Was looking at different plate holders and came across the beat rush one.

Anyone know where I can get one without having to buy from us?

Or what alternatives there is?
Cheers

hoho

Advanced Member
PM injection imports in the dealers section ...they can get them in for you mate ;)

maxvr6

Advanced Member
Isnt the Tegiwa relocator just a copy of the beatrush one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hoho

Advanced Member
maxvr6 said:
Isnt the Tegiwa relocator just a copy of the beatrush one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope, not the same. Beatrush has a totally different design compare to tegiwa ones.

Mark_teg

Staff member
As above.. The Tegiwa is a screw into bumper fit-anywhere jobbie, whereas the beatrush fits the existing mounting points :)

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Hey guys, need to get something sorted before the flange pull me over as my front plate is currently sat in the window.

I'm having trouble sourcing a Beatrush re-locator and I'm not a fan of the sticky plates. Any ideas how I can get a normal bog standard plate on there?

Thanks

Marc

Chewy

Advanced Member
Crazylegs said:
Hey guys, need to get something sorted before the flange pull me over as my front plate is currently sat in the window.

I'm having trouble sourcing a Beatrush re-locator and I'm not a fan of the sticky plates. Any ideas how I can get a normal bog standard plate on there?

Thanks

Marc
You could always just make (or have made) some L brackets that you either bolt onto the underside of the upper grill section (Requires drilling 2 holes on the under side of the bumper or self tapping) or brackets that attach to the original x2 lower plate bracket points.

Attached to the bumper;

15 by Lewis Needham, on Flickr

Attached to the OEM mounting points (Using a smaller plate);

18 by Lewis Needham, on Flickr

Honda-atr

Advanced Member
I Have a new Beatrush license plate relocator for sale. Ordered one and the order was cancelled due to it's discontinued. So I placed an order at another shop in the US, and after I placed the order RHD Japan messaged me that they have one for me. So now I have one spare. Can do £70 shipped (without any extra fees ;) ).

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Chewy said:
You could always just make (or have made) some L brackets that you either bolt onto the underside of the upper grill section (Requires drilling 2 holes on the under side of the bumper or self tapping) or brackets that attach to the original x2 lower plate bracket points.

Attached to the bumper;

15 by Lewis Needham, on Flickr

Attached to the OEM mounting points (Using a smaller plate);

18 by Lewis Needham, on Flickr
Cheers mate, how do the L plates mount then sorry I'm confused. Where do they mount to?

Thanks.

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Honda-atr said:
I Have a new Beatrush license plate relocator for sale. Ordered one and the order was cancelled due to it's discontinued. So I placed an order at another shop in the US, and after I placed the order RHD Japan messaged me that they have one for me. So now I have one spare. Can do £70 shipped (without any extra fees ;) ).
Cheers mate, going to give the method Chewy's mentioned a blast but if it doesn't work I will be back in touch.

Cheers

Marc

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Crazylegs said:

Thanks

Marc
Can you not just source an oem number plate mount for it?

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Jimmer said:
Can you not just source an oem number plate mount for it?
I could do I guess, the bumper has a hole in it but it doesn't match the two holes in the plate. My old man is going to give it a blast and see if he can fit it but he's not very well at the moment so it's going to be a few days before it's done. I'd be happy just with it bang in the middle like my old used to be but I'm worried about being pulled.

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
For around £20 you can get an oem Mount, Fix it in the hole in the centre, and the two mounts underneath (they shall still be there). And then stick on your current plate on the oem mount. All you need is a small 10mm socket, and double sided foam number plate tape. :)

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Jimmer said:
For around £20 you can get an oem Mount, Fix it in the hole in the centre, and the two mounts underneath (they shall still be there). And then stick on your current plate on the oem mount. All you need is a small 10mm socket, and double sided foam number plate tape. :)
Nice one mate! I'll do that then, would Steels Honda have one do you reckon?, Cheers.

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Yeah, or message James Taylor / simon (Hendy Honda) on Facebook. I paid £27 I think brand new for a facelift, may even get one that someone is throwing out if you put up a wanted thread for an oem numberplate Mount. :).